This post is long over due. Since it is my rest day and I race tomorrow, I must acknowledge the Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite. This award is given to bloggers who have been inspiring other bloggers. I have been given the Liebster Award by three different bloggers. I had to look into what this award entails and how to follow the “rules”. Below are the rules I found:
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
Each person above has a link to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
I am not sure about the number of followers, but I really enjoy these blogs:
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
That I will do after hitting publish.
So thank you for the honor and please check out the blogs above. All are worth the read. Now to eat my pasta and get some sleep before my 10 mile race tomorrow.